Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lawn Mower

Lawn mowers, probably one of the coolest pieces of equipment around. I was never fortunate enough to live in a place that allowed me to participate in such an exciting activity, I only lived in dirt forsaken lots...we played with rocks as kids. JK, but seriously. That being said, as an observer of this activity I have decided that there is one thing I would make sure I didn't do.
When I was driving through town one day I stopped at a light where a nearby kid was mowing the lawn. As I continued to watch this event, I noticed that this boy was wearing flip flops. Hmmm....mowing the lawn in flip flops. You might as well put your hand in the disposal and turn it on. Really?!?!?! I mean come on! I love wearing flip flops and utilizing a tool that could CHOP MY TOES OFF!!! Way to go kid. Hope you got that lawn done...toes and all.

Tip for the Day:

Flip Flops and Lawn Mowers are not friends.

1 comment:

  1. false. I mow my lawn wearing flip flops every time.

    but then again, my middle name is danger.

    ReplyDelete